Gloucester Quays Food Festival
Sorry, there are no future dates available
The most popular food festival in the South West is back to cook up a storm at the Quays. If you love cooking or simply watching talented TV chefs show you how it’s done - this is a must-visit!
Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd July
In an open-air Cookery Theatre in Mariners Square, hosted on both days by chef, TV presenter and author Chris Bavin, live cookery sessions will feature a mouth-watering line up of celebrity chefs including:
- Levi Roots, aka the 'Dragon Slayer', entrepreneur and chef
- Crystelle Pereira, baker and author, GBBO finalist 2021
- Freya Cox, vegan baker, GBBO 2021
- Cherish Finden, multi-award winning pasrty chef and judge on Bake off - The Professionals
- Sandro Farmhouse, GBBO 2022 finalist
- Janusz Domagala, GBBO, viewers favourite 2022
Over the festival weekend, food lovers will be able to savour:
• A whole menu of live demos where great chefs reveal how to make their favourite dishes
• 150 stalls offering a selection of local food, quality produce and artisan crafts
• Pop up bar serving a selection of local brews and craft beer, cocktails, Pimms, and fizz
• Some of the region’s best street-food - Around the world, Veggie, Vegan and sweet treats
• Live music as they soak up the atmosphere
Entry is FREE
And the big part of the festival’s attraction is that it is completely free!
All the open-air events, displays and cookery sessions are free, so there are lots of things for visitors to see, do and taste. There is no need to buy tickets for the chef sessions or the Cookery Theatre, however, places for all events are first come, first served - and they go like hot cakes! So, it’s crucial to get to the festival early.
As well as lots of stalls tempting visitors with local food, drink and tasty street-food - waterside bars and restaurants like Bill’s, Brewhouse & Kitchen, Côte Brasserie, Portivo Lounge and Coal Kitchen will be serving their own freshly-cooked specialities and dishes.
And of course, at top brand stores like Le Creuset, Denby and ProCook, inspired shoppers can take home stylish cookware and accessories at up to 70% off the RRP.
The Gloucester Quays Free Food Festival is an unmissable foodie weekend with plenty of time to take it easy and give in to temptation.
Festival opening times
Saturday - The street-food stalls and pop-up bar will be open from 10am to 7pm and the Quay’s outlet stores between 10am and 7pm.
Sunday - The stalls, pub and outlet shops will be open 10am to 5pm.