Amberley Parish RoomVenue
This excellent facility is available for hire for wedding receptions, anniversaries and birthdays, fundraising events, children's parties, society meetings, etc. Have you thought about hiring it for your event or meeting?
- All day wedding reception: £200
- Friday and Saturday morning or afternoon: £50
- Friday and Saturday evening: £100
- Sunday - Thursday evening: £60
If you live in the Parish of Amberley these rates are reduced by approximately 20%.
Facilities: The main hall is 17m long and 13m wide with headroom of 3m. A soundproof partition divides the space into two halls. The larger one adjacent to the kitchen is 10m long leaving a smaller one of 7m. There is gas fired radiator central heating.
Equipment: There are 96 folding seats and 18 2m by 1m folding tables and 10 1.5m by 1m folding tables all stored on trolleys, a piano and other benches and tables.
Access: The main access is via steps but there is also a back door reached by a path that is accessible by wheelchair.
Car Parking: There is space for eight cars in the grounds and adequate road parking nearby.
Toilets: In addition to separate facilities for men and women, there is a toilet that is accessible by wheelchair.
The Kitchen: 4m by 5m with extensive stainless steel work surfaces, and a serving hatch to the halls.
- A large double sink, a utility sink and a hand washing sink
- A large commercial gas cooker with six rings and a full extractor hood
- A microwave oven
- Two small refrigerators
- A hot water urn, two gas kettles and two electric kettles
- Crockery and cutlery for approx. 120 settings.
- A mobile heated cupboard trolley and a mobile work top trolley
Licences: The Parish Rooms is licenced for the sale of alcohol, live music, recorded music and dancing.