- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Spookyard Daytime Halloween Family Fun Event at Over Farm, Gloucester!
***SPECIAL OFFER*** Book tickets for Saturday 26 October and have your photo professionally taken in the pumpkin patch for FREE on this day. You’ll also receive a FREE download as a keepsake of your day – definitely one for the gram! Tickets booked for Saturday 26 October, automatically qualify for this offer. Offer not valid on any other day.
Over Farm’s spectacular Spookyard Halloween event is jam-packed with Halloween activities that the whole family will enjoy this October half term. Get ready to jump aboard our tractor trailer, pick your free pumpkin from our pumpkin patch, carve a spooky pumpkin design, laugh out loud at our fascinating shows, stroke a slimy snake, win a treat when you’ve found all our scarecrows and much more!
Attractions (ticket includes one go per person)
- Pumpkin Patch Tractor Trailer Ride: Jump on the trailer to the pumpkin patch to pick your own pumpkin, pumpkin included! If you can find the blue pumpkin, win £20! Once you have found your perfect pumpkin, carve it in our dedicated pumpkin carving marquee and leave the mess with us. Designs, tools and assistance provided (children must be supervised by a parent/guardian).
- Quad Train Ride: Take a fun-filled, bumpy ride around the farm in your own cart, great for big and little kids.
- NEW: Vintage Fairground. One go on either the Helter Skelter, Big Wheel, Swing Boats, Chair-O-Plane or Carousel – which one will you choose?
- Caged: Scare yourself silly in our indoor maze but only if you dare.
- Corn Cannon: Blast corn at our targets and win a prize if you can hit one.
- Scarecrow Trail: Follow the clues on an adventure around the farm and win a prize when you’ve finished. Look out for our friendly animals along the way.
- Wonderland: Join Alice and friends through the looking glass for a topsy turvy adventure.
*Additional vintage fairground rides are available on a pay-as-you go basis.
- 11.30am: The Spook-E Show. It’s the biggest show on ‘Monster TV’. Join Lorraine Smellie and the other potty presenters to learn everything the modern monster needs for a ‘Spook-E’ lifestyle. Whether it’s nutty news, crazy cooking or frightful fashion there will be gossip, tips and plenty of monster mayhem.
- 12.30pm-1.30pm: Roaming Reptiles. Learn about these fascinating bugs, snakes and lizards. There’s the chance to hold them too – only if you’re brave enough.
- 1.30pm: Mr WOW. Mr WOW is back by popular demand! Giant bubbles, a rocket and guaranteed laughs – it’s going to be so much fun.
- 2.15pm: Fancy Dress Parade. There’s a little treat for everyone that dresses up and the best dressed wins a prize.
- 2.30pm: The Spook-E Show. Repeated from 11.30am.
- 3.30pm: Top of the Plops. Join the Spook-E TV team for a run down of all the Halloween hits, with the latest monster moves and a chance for a boogie before you say goodbye!
Food and Drink: A variety of food and drink will be available to purchase at Spookyard:
- Over Farm BBQ: A delicious selection of meats prepared in our butchery and locally sourced. Add some thick cut chips if you’re extra hungry.
- NY Street Food: Enormous foot long pizza slices, made to an authentic New York recipe, using hand prepped dough.
- Passion 4 Juice: Organic coffee, hot chocolate, tea, mulled wine, waffles and a host of healthy food offered from this globe trotting company. Passion 4 Juice take a break from the festival scene to join us for the 11th year running.
- Saveur Des Crepes: Tasty crepes, galettes (gluten free) and dosa (Indian pancakes), with an array of tempting sweet and savoury fillings – from Nutella to creamy garlic mushrooms and spinach.
- Castaway Kitchen: Offering Greek gyros – both meat eater and veggie friendly. Make sure you try the halloumi fries!
Spooky face painting, arts & crafts and additional rides on the vintage fairground are available at the event, on a pay as you go basis. Over Farm, the home of Spookyard, is just one mile from Gloucester city centre. We hope to see you during the school holidays for lots of Halloween fun for all the family. Don’t forget to pack your wellies and a pen or pencil to complete the scarecrow trail!
Friendly dogs are allowed to the event on a lead but are not permitted on any attractions. Please note that due to the rugged nature of the farm, Spookyard is not wheelchair friendly. Fancy something more scary? Then take a look at our Frightmare Halloween Festival, which runs by night and features seven live horror attractions.
Saturday 26th - Sunday 3rd November 2019
10am - 4pm
- General admission (3 - 65 years): £13
- Concession ticket (Aged 1-2, 65+ or carers with DWP letter accompanying a full paying customer): £6.50
- Under 1s go free
Please note that under 1s do not receive a free pumpkin. Additional pumpkins are available to buy on the day.
Ticket entry includes one go on each of our seven attractions, a pumpkin to take home and a schedule of shows to amaze you. Everyone requires a ticket except for under 1s.